Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics6 posts
Posted
So I played 3 nights in a row, all attempting to find
Dadachaem's citadel

I'm at the point I'm going to forever shelve the game which is sad cause 7th Continent is my favorite game, period. It feels like that location doesn't exist.
So spoil it for me. Tell me exactly what one should do while starting the
Gladus and the pumpkin.

Side note.. anyone ever do a suggested walkthrough for this game?
Posted
The Introduction does provide a pretty direct clue to this question. I admit I also missed it and fumbled around in the wrong direction before finding the hint. It says
where the burningbramble wood once stood
which you can look for on the world map. Specifically
this location is north of your citadel, and there's no immediate route north, or west. So the only route that makes sense is to go east and try to go north where you can. There are two ways north, one not far from your citadel, the other a little farther east. Once you cross or go around the chasm, just head west again.
There is a slightly shorter route
if you have some map spaces revealed and can start at Kel's column. From there, the path around the chasm is just a little north and west from that starting point.
Posted
Note for the shortest path (directly to
north from the Citadel
) :
This is possible only if you find the access in a previous scenario, because it takes some time to have a path available
So I don't think that you can use it in your case.

I try a schema silly
Dada ----------------- .....|x..............| Ci -------------------
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Huh.. I did see thar on the map, went and find a ruined citadel with little inside. I thought there'd be a threat icon card to change the ruined one or something.. I thought I found the right place tho. Guess I go back again!
Posted
Sounds like you did find it. There are quest specific cards for this area. I don't recall the exact actions that give you the different objective cards but I thought just
getting there got you an objective card
and then
going inside the ruins and finding the big wooden door and opening it get you the remaining objectives
Posted
In the introduction to the scenario, we are directed towards a
traveler ("Link" of the "Chain" in French)
: it is sometimes difficult to find
him (depending on the luck of the exploration cards and the actions already carried out in zone I)
. You shouldn't insist too much because it's optional.

The
wooden door of the citadel
is indeed the right path.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics6 posts