Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts
Posted
Hi everyone,

I still have not played the game due to my intense school schedule, but I plan to begin diving into the Collapsing Lands in July. (So far all I've done is organize and sleeve everything).

I've noticed a decent amount of errata has collected in the FAQ. With the new Kickstarter coming, have Les Poulps shared if they're planning to make corrected materials available?

Personally I wouldn't mind kicking in a few extra $$ to cover costs for reprints of non-critical materials just to ensure I have a perfect copy of the game to play.
Posted - Edited
Hi -)

Yes, there will be some materials for the main errata. (not for each very little typo however)
See you tomorrow on the KS Page ! ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Hi -)

Yes, there will be some materials for the main errata. (not for each very little typo however)
See you tomorrow on the KS Page ! ;-)

Where I live, it's already 4 June. You guys are late!
Posted
It is 12PM New York time (UTC-4) / 6PM Paris time (UTC +2) / or relative to this time depending your zone
flag_curse_sm 10/12 icon_succes | action_wait ~50h |action_rest all-in 19h (1/11)
multiple_version 0/3 icon_succes | icon_curse 1 | action_wait ~20h |action_rest dadachaem 14h
Posted
However, I don't think you will receive the errata pack in July, probably much later.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General5 posts