Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 posts
Posted - Edited
Dialogue Book Passage 37 states the following:
"During the result step of the following action, if you reveal several cards with one or more class icons, the action fails"

Does that mean I'd I reveal any, or if more than one card has them. It's the "several cards" that I'm not sure of.
Posted - Edited
Rephrased:
if more than one revealed card has class icons, the action fails
Posted
So if one card has them it's ok?
Posted
Yes, only one don't make the action fails. It's OK.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
I have 2 questions.
1; Not all purse items have a weight marked on them (example card 275 ref A0790), does this mean it has no weight & therefore does not count towards the weight limit or does it have a minimum weight of 1?.
2; If a terrain card has the move/backtrack icon on it with +1 energy, does the energy cost count for moving onto the terrain card, as well as of it or just when you move off the terrain card?.
Posted
Werewolf261081 wrote:
I have 2 questions.
1; Not all purse items have a weight marked on them (example card 275 ref A0790), does this mean it has no weight & therefore does not count towards the weight limit or does it have a minimum weight of 1?.
2; If a terrain card has the move/backtrack icon on it with +1 energy, does the energy cost count for moving onto the terrain card, as well as of it or just when you move off the terrain card?.

FYI you're probably better off starting a new thread as otherwise people will miss it.

1) Yes if it doesn't have a weight limit it's "free"

2) Only when you take the action while stood on it (so not for moving on)
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 posts