Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics4 posts
Posted
I've been playing the
Capture
scenario and I've found it quite frustrating. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Since you only have a
level 1 groundshiver,
most of the exploration cards require 7 cards to expose. I believe my deck has only 20 cards in it (when I have a full hand) so that means I'm constantly recovering and therefore constantly having to implement the "pursued" global event which drains me further.

Additionally, there is one hard version of the global event, and one easy one. Drive I was pulling it nearly every turn, I just intentionally kept pulling the easier one negate I can't the game was being really unfair.

An I missing something here?
Posted
This scenario
Captive
is very difficult to finish.
In fact, you should have lost your game at the end of the previous scenario but you have one last chance to continue. This is the designer's way of teaching you how important objectives are.

If you fail, I wish you good luck for your next attempt ! -)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
Yes it's true in the previous scenario I was unable to find enough
birds
(I was missing one...). I managed to return to the citadel with barely any life points left, but I made it. I definitely failed the
Captive
scenario, but I just pushed through.

Can you offer tips and strategies and how best to service? Perhaps I'm just pulling too many cards for my challenges? Maybe I'm too risk averse, because I always seem to be barely alive at the end.
Posted
It's not easy to know what you should do differently without seeing your gaming session.
Maybe you could change the difficulty by switching to Story mode (rules p.20)?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics4 posts