Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game6 posts
Posted
BGG user @Djsnarf posted a picture of one of the skill cards on BGG. The title of the card "Improvize" is misspelled and should be "Improvise".
Posted
Hello Ogeert,

Indeed, unfortunately, despite two proofreadings after the translation, this typo managed to slip through. We are sincerely sorry, especially since it was on the title of a card where we should have caught it.
Posted
Thanks Sarah. Well an older version of the rulebook was posted during the Kickstarter campaign (update Feb. 2023) and it included a picture of this card. All people that saw the rulebook and replied with feedback all missed this one (including me). Even with so many people, everybody missed it, so I guess it was just a very tricky typo ;-) .
Posted
I saw this, but thought it was like just different accent, like realise - realize for American and English accent.
Posted - Edited
qetuol wrote:
I saw this, but thought it was like just different accent, like realise - realize for American and English accent.

Yes that's what I thought as well at first (I'm not a native English speaker). But after I saw the post on BGG and after searching for it online, I learned that 'improvise' is an exception and is spelled like that in all English accents.
Posted
ogeert wrote:
qetuol wrote:

Yes that's what I thought as well at first (I'm not a native English speaker). But after I saw the post on BGG and after searching for it online, I learned that 'improvise' is an exception and is spelled like that in all English accents.

Good to know! I think this type of "mistake" is totally OK. Worse could be if something affecting gameplay or making the game unplayable.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game6 posts