Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General6 posts
Posted - Edited
Hi,
blocking issue on curse Drums of desolation. Scenario Initiation.

https://ibb.co/Z69Dg3v
269+44=313 but the card seems not to fit. Am I doing something wrong?thanks
Posted
You are doing nothing wrong, probably you did not find the correct tree. You just follow instruction and search further.

Also, this is not an error in the game, please move your topic in the General forum.
Posted
thanks for the quick reply! would you mind helping me? i searched everywhere and i'm stuck
p.s.
i don't believe i can move the topic, we need a mod
Posted
Tarok wrote:
thanks for the quick reply! would you mind helping me? i searched everywhere and i'm stuck
p.s.
i don't believe i can move the topic, we need a mod

I don't have the game in front of me, so I just work from my memory:
go up until you can then turn right. You should see a similar tree on your terrain card. I think there is also a river right to that tree and a canyon above the tree
Posted
I moved this topic.
But I can't check the problem because the link is not valid for me (blank page). Only me ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Hi,
link still works to me; to put in words: i tought that the tree you have to find for "the tree of your destiny" is on card 269 (the image between the 2 cards is exactly the same ), but Braxus suggested that there is another tree nearby.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General6 posts