Forums/ Site Web/ Updates and Support6 posts
Posted
When I click on the link that I forgot password on account named lordurano, homepage opens blank. I created this second account to post this.
Posted
Hi, I made a test and it works great for me. Can you give it another try?
Posted
I could never login on the first account, received the confirmation of registration, and always received password incorrect. Tried to reset password, and never changed this. Just tried again. It goes to the home page. I tried with Google chrome and brave web browser.
Posted
I tested this and it works:
- Log out
- "Password lost" bouton
- Click in the email : Reset with a new password (An green message validate).

@LordeUrand, did you accept cookies or have you any browser extensions that can make the différence ?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
If I test to this account it will probably work, something happened to my first account that I can not explain on why it will not work. Maybe a dev can clone my account and change this email to theirs and try to change it. Because I can't.
Posted - Edited
Maybe try to reset password in incognito mode? For me sometimes the browser extensions interfere with a site functioning properly (e. g. cookie blockers, ad blockers)
Forums/ Site Web/ Updates and Support6 posts