Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General9 posts
Posted - Edited
I'm about to pledge but am not sure whether one additional pack of 200 sleeves is enough to cover all of the new content.

EDIT: I see in the FAQ that the total number of cards is 1650+, and the original game had 1329. That's a difference of 321 cards. So, can you please confirm we will be covered if we purchase two additional packs of 200 sleeves? (Would be nice to have a Veteran & new gameplay sleeving all-in option).

Also, since the expansion comes with a new box, does that mean we're going to not have a use for the extra box that came with the all-in sleeving first one?

Thanks for your help.
Posted
Hello!
You should ask in the comment section on the KS page because I'm not sure if SP manage the communication here in this period.

However, this is in the FAQ (KS page) and give you an idea. All the new content is not known for the moment (SG).
How many card sleeves are needed?

• 200 to protect the Action cards (the most handled) from the game (Season 1 and 2).
• 1329 to protect all the cards from Season 1.
• 1650+ to protect all the cards from the game (Season 1 and 2).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted - Edited
You should ask in the comment section on the KS page

Unfortunately you are locked out of the KS forum until you're a backer.

And I don't want to back until I can confirm the correct number of sleeves.
Posted
I see on the KS forums someone just got an answer for this.

Alice says "I can confirm you will need 2x200 sleeves for the new content :)"
Posted
Thank you for the answer.

schleima wrote:
Unfortunately you are locked out of the KS forum until you're a backer.

You could back 1€ for the access then change your pledge at any timz during 14 days. :)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
Thanks for the quick replies @firebird

Perhaps you can help me understand why nobody is answering my question about whether the third box is required to hold everything for an all-in sleeving pledge?

I asked this question both here and on the KS forum. The Poupls have answered all of the questions around my question, but have ignored mine.

There are a bunch of people who have asked about this so it's very odd that they're just ignoring it. If they don't know, they can just say that. Why ignore the question?
Posted
Maybe they don't know yet how many cards will be unlocked at the end of the campaign? No other idea comes to my mind.
Posted
To be sure, do you talk about the following question ?
Schleima wrote:
since the expansion comes with a new box, does that mean we're going to not have a use for the extra box that came with the all-in sleeving first one?

It seems that you have your answer directly in the Update#3 :
Concerning the Season 2 Collector’s box
Some of you have asked if it is possible to order a "Veteran" pledge without the Collector’s box. We're offering the Season 2 Collector's box because the vast majority of backers from the first Kickstarter didn't pledge for the storage box. The core box is already completely full with just the contents from Season 1 (even without sleeving the cards), so this additional box is to ensure that all of the Season 1 and Season 2 content can be stored easily using both boxes. For production and packaging reasons, we can't offer the new gameplay elements without the box, and the cost difference in the overall pledge from removing it would be very small.

As I understand, yes, your 2nd core box (which came with the all-sleeve option in KS1) should become useless for storing all cards. But if you have a lot of accessories, I think that this third box should be a good thing. ;-)
Posted
There is some additional detail regarding sleeves in Update #4. They have revised the number for sleeving all blue action cards to 250 if you buy one of the optional season 2 expansions.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General9 posts