Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts
Posted
So at the end of every Scenario, I've been discarding the cards on the board and returning the Past. However, I have just reached the end of a Scenario and it specifically said to discard all cards on the board—which no previous Scenario had done (to my memory).

Does this mean that, for most Scenarios, you _don't_ have to discard the cards on the board at the end?
Posted
From my experience, each scenario finish with a "Discard the board" instruction.
You maybe should check if your previous scenario is special, but I don't think so.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted

Here's an example of the ending of a scenario. It makes no mention of discarding the Board; only of returning the Past. As far as I can tell, most Scenario endings are like this.
Posted
The discard instruction should be on the last card you met (Permanent event).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
...OH YOU'RE RIGHT

Never mind me, I completely overlooked that -P And it seems that the card that ends that specific Scenario doesn't have that instruction, for one reason or another.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts