Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics2 messages
Posté
My wife and I played the intro. We didn't fully complete it though, ran out of time that night. It didn't keep her attention though, but that's okay, I'll play solo (maybe with a couple characters at once). Was wondering about a side quest. Carrying that survivor around the entire game. My wife was bent on carrying them no matter what, and she ended up dragging so far behind because of the movement limitations. She'd end up losing cards quite quickly (maybe we weren't doing movement right). So I'm wondering if it's worth carrying them for the entire scenario and constantly having to heal up that character whenever possible in order to make it to the end. Reading other post about New Beginnings, I'm guessing you get a Hope card for dragging them along.
Posté
We played with 2 characters.

What we decided, in order to carry her, was to have one character do the lifting and the other do most of the other actions (that character would try to enter the side rooms, talk with people, explore. While the one carrying Taja was basically only moving behind, with some exceptions).
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics2 messages