Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General7 messages
Posté
I am little confused if I can prepare the Final throne threat cards in the game box even if I play against another threat?

FAQ says it is only the Edge of Peril expansion cards which should not be sorted amongst the other cards if I am not intended to play with that expansion. However, Final throne manual reads:
Once ready to play this new Threat, prepare its cards in the game box...

So? What's now? Those 2 instructions are contradictory. If I am only supposed to sort the Final throne cards to the game box when I am playing against that threat, what happens if I decide to play against another threat after the Final throne? Should I remove all the cards from the box?
Posté
It's up to you - put them in now, or put them in when you are ready. It does not change anything until you actually go to play the threat.
Posté
robmcarthur a écrit :
It's up to you - put them in now, or put them in when you are ready. It does not change anything until you actually go to play the threat.

Does this apply to the Edge of peril expansion too?
Posté
qetuol a écrit :
robmcarthur a écrit :

Pretty much yes
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posté
JackSpirio a écrit :
qetuol a écrit :
robmcarthur a écrit :

Pretty much yes

"Pretty much" lol

That's doing a bit of heavy lifting there, don't you think Jack? Or at least a modicum of lifting.
Posté
schleima a écrit :
JackSpirio a écrit :
qetuol a écrit :
robmcarthur a écrit :

Pretty much yes

"Pretty much" lol

That's doing a bit of heavy lifting there, don't you think Jack? Or at least a modicum of lifting.

What do you mean?
As long as you don’t take the 490 card at the start you won’t see much from that.
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posté
Read the section about the scenario icons and the ordering of cards. Similar to the original order of green->gold there are now specific icon for scenarios, so if you are playing X then you only draw the one with symbol X if able.

In terms of logistics I have added all the gameplay to the box in the third storage box just to remove the expansion boxes, but not yet integrated. My preference for the variety cards etc is to usually not add them until after my 5-6 session once things may feel repetitive.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General7 messages