Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics2 posts
Posted - Edited
I'm playing Dadachaem's Awakening with a friend, and we're finding that we are typically getting 5-7 Hope Reborn! per scenario. We think we're past the half-way point of the campaign, in the middle of the mission
Respite
. During this scenario, we went almost immediately to
Kel
for the first time, and having just left, we've already got 7 Hope Reborn! cards and are nearly full life point-wise. We still have
multiple side quests that we could progress/finish
, but doing so feels like we will likely miss out on some level of the reward, since we can't get any more HR! (Or we will start the next scenario with many HR!, thus not being able to get as many in that scenario.)

Do others find that they end up 'capped' on HR! cards? I can say that on a future playthrough we probably won't build the Cemetery again, since it seems like we don't quite get full value out of it. In our shoes, would you
complete additional side quests
?
Posted - Edited
I always collected 7HRs in my every scenario during my second Threat. So yes, if you have life/time, you do stuff for the narrative/story or maybe some special items, not HR. Do not fear to explore the land further, it will come handy in subsequent scenarios.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Strategies & Tactics2 posts