Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts
Posted - Edited
Question about the Necrodruid crown cards, which gives you
many successes
, but
during the Consequence step they are returned after revealed
Can those cards get to the player's hand or discard pile (e.g. through the Illuminate card effect or hand_blue_add or action Consequence -X draw)? This way those cards could be reused later... Or are those card returned after use no matter what?
Posted
Another question about this: after using the crown and taking the 451 cards, during the next actions do I need to draw all necessary cards from the 451 deck? Or can I draw one from there and the others from my regular deck?
Posted
You cannot mix, as the card instructs you to draw as priority from the 451 deck.

bernardopeixoto wrote:
Another question about this: after using the crown and taking the 451 cards, during the next actions do I need to draw all necessary cards from the 451 deck? Or can I draw one from there and the others from my regular deck?
Posted - Edited - Moved
Hi, please confirm, when using the effect of this card (card A0980 [418]) - assuming for the first time so you have no knowledge of what it does:

Choose to apply its effect after performing a recovery
Reveal the 451 cards
Shuffle and stack them
The next time you perform an action draw ALL of your cost from this pile, OR, can you draw one from this pile and the remaining (if any) from your Action deck as normal? E.g if the action cost is 2+ you must draw 2 cards from the 451 stack, or can you draw one 451 and one normal action card?
In subsequent actions, if there are cards left, you have to draw from the 451 deck at least one card (if any remain) or AS ABOVE, ALL cards from the 451 deck?
When the final card is drawn, the action fails even if you “passed” the test?

Edit : Message moved to prevent duplicate topic.
Posted
Braxus wrote:
Can those cards get to the player's hand or discard pile (e.g. through the Illuminate card effect or hand_blue_add or action Consequence -X draw)? This way those cards could be reused later... Or are those card returned after use no matter what?

I give you an answer after 3 months, sorry !

These cards are stacked in front of you and you use it only to perform an Action (for the cost).
The stack does not count as your deck or action for any effect.
==> I pretty confient but it's not 100% sure.

Corbs wrote:
  1. The next time you perform an action draw ALL of your cost from this pile, OR, can you draw one from this pile and the remaining (if any) from your Action deck as normal? E.g if the action cost is 2+ you must draw 2 cards from the 451 stack, or can you draw one 451 and one normal action card?
  2. In subsequent actions, if there are cards left, you have to draw from the 451 deck at least one card (if any remain) or AS ABOVE, ALL cards from the 451 deck?

3. When the final card is drawn, the action fails even if you “passed” the test?

1. As long as there are cards in this stack, you ignore the Action Deck to pay the cost of an Action.
2. Do you talk about this consequence : -Xdraw ? If yes, I pretty sure that you apply this effect on your Action Deck.
3. Your Action fails. The last card of the stack is useless. You should choose carefully your last action (one without action_consequence_failure for example).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points5 posts