Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points8 messages
Posté
Going to put this in spoiler tags just to be on the safe side.

So in the Threat Booklet for A New Beginning it specifically says not to use a Citadel Leaflet. However, at the end of the scenario you gain a
map card to go in the plastic wallet map. When reading the appropriate entry in the dialogue book it says you gain
one knowledge point. So my question is - do you gain that knowledge point?
Posté
Hello -)

Yes, you gain that card. You will use it later, when the Threat let you begin to use the Citadel Leaflet.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
OK so I shouldn't add the knowledge point yet?
Posté
Oh, I misunderstood. I think about a Hope card. Sorry !

I can't answer for sure without the Threat booklet in hand.
Maybe Sarah can say before me.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté - Edité
As stated on the back of the card, you should not flip it before the next Preparation phase (and this is only applicable if you are at the Citadel)... by that time, you should have a Citadel Leaflet in your possession.
Posté
Unless I'm looking at the wrong card it doesn't specify about the Preparation phase - it just says "Flip this card and insert it..."
Posté
My apologies, I mistakenly checked the wrong card. However, you already possess the Citadel Leaflet.
It is indicated in the State of Play section (page 8) that you should take a blank Citadel Leaflet.
Posté
Just discovered I missed two pages in the scenario booklet - that answers all of my questions!
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points8 messages