Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages
Posté - Edité
Hello,

I have a doubt about supporting characters.

As I understand the rules, only the active character can use card_type_purse cards.
But some card_type_purse cards have mandatory effects
If a supporting character has such a card should the effect apply (as it is mandatory) or shouldn't it (as it is not owned by the active character)?

An early case of such an action can be found in the intro scenario, and it makes sense to have the mandatory effect apply (as per logic, not necessarily rules-wise unless I missed something):

I am playing with 2 characters, and in the first room one of them picks up the injurred npc(having a negative effect when moving).

If the other character choses to get away from the room, with the carrying character supporting the action, should the negative effect apply for the carrying character? Or not?

Because of logical reason, I assumed it does (they are still carrying the wounded).

Edit:
I found the same question on bgg, it's been answered, but not by an official D'
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/3251387/article/43828747#43828747
Posté
Scope Control on BGG give the perfect answer. -)

ScopeControl a écrit :
Only the active player must apply this effect.
So yes here it's not affecting the second player. But remember that in general only the active player has the benefits and moves. Here I believe the card is saying that all pieces move but it's a rare case. So next times you'll have to suffer from taja's card
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points2 messages