| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General4 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
I have a a request. Is it possible to upload the Map of the Kel protectorate in the Download section? The higher quality the better, preferably without the white grid overlay. And I'm not sure about this, but if you could provide the whole world map, would be awesome. I mean the rest of the world which is not on the game map. It seems there is a land behind the north walls. Thanks.
Posté
I don't think that Serious Poulp can give you an positive anser.
But they offer to us a PDF file of the Citadel leaftlet, with a nice quality of the world map inside (2 parts) : https://the7thcitadel.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/downloads T7Continent : T7Citadel : Posté
Yes, I know about the pdf leaflet. Unfortunately it is low resolution, split in two pages, with grid overlay.
|
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General4 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Lore et images
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -