Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages
Posté
Hi!

I have just beaten the "Dadachem's Awakening" and I am about to start the next treat - the "Drums of Desolation". And I have a few doubts how to set up the new threat. I know that I should discard everything what I gained during the previous threat and that I should start with the "A new beginning" threat and the clean community booklet. But:

1. What to do with the map cards I have collected during the previous treat? Keep or discard them? It seems a little bit boring to collect them from the beginning in the new threat.

2. What about the banished cards from the previous threat? Should I return them as well? And banish them again one by one during playing the next threat? This is like a partly repeating of the story that was revealed during playing the first threat.

Hope you can clarify it for me.

Thanks!
Posté
3. And what about the quest items with the book icon (like for example “Alembic of Valengarde”)? Can I keep them or should I return them?
Posté
You return the game to the state as it was before your first threat.
Posté
Braxus a écrit :
You return the game to the state as it was before your first threat.

That's right, Cidic7777
See the FAQ : https://the7thcitadel.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/faqs/170/#rules
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages