Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages
Posté
If you utilize a class icon from a card in your hand, do you have to discard the card? I don't see anything in the rules that says so. I believe a card in your hand would only be discarded if you utilize the effect on the card and it says to discard the card when the action is over. Yes?
Posté
You're right : you discard or block a card_type_skill card only if it's write in the effect.

But, to be sure, I prefer to explain :
- You can use a card_type_skill card from your Hand for the right blue part (which sometimes gives you a class icon).
- The left light part is used only in an Action result step. You can no longer count these successes or class icons (unless if a specific effect says otherwise).
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
So if I understand correctly, class icons in the left light result area of skill cards can only be used if the card has been drawn in step 2 of the action resolution process, is that correct? Anything in the left light area of a card in one's hand can only be used if another effect specifically says so. Is that correct? Thanks.
Posté
It's correct. -)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points4 messages