Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game9 messages
Posté
Hi
In this scenario it is indicated in the same line that you shold block all companion purse cards, and then return all purse cards even blocked ones. Except padlock ones. Does these mean that I have to return all my nonpadlock companions? If is like this, why I have to block them first? And I remember that the event to gain them is banished, I lose that companions forever?

Thank you
Posté
Hello -)
Are you sure ? Doesn't the text ask you to return blocked Hand cards card_type_skill ?
In the Prepare step, you will be able to unblock Companion for 2 lifepoints each.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
No, im sure, I'm talking about Page 16 of the threat bpok
Posté
Yes, I saw, you're right.
I move your message in "Error" topics.

Official check in progress...... card_type_temporary_event
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thanks! :)
Posté
This would make sense, as
you've been clapped in irons and thrown in prison. Unless they've all decided to keep you company?
Posté
They are people that you rescued early. Why wouldnt they be waiting for your return on the citadel?

But I'm not asking for a plot reasoning, but a rulewise one. The cards that get you the companions are vanished, so you lose them forever. And the "block first and then return blocked cards" is a strange phrase, so I amn not sure if it is correct or not. Maybe it is, and is written in this way to block and preserve the padlock companions, but... I'm not sure.
Posté
Here is what you should read on Page 16 of Dadachaem's Awakening.

Posté
Thank you Sarah!
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game9 messages