Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages
Posté
Hi... As we acquire a citadel leaflet between the introduction and our first threat, I see we are sometimes instructed to check off numbers on the four tracks for Production, Defense, Knowledge and Influence.

My question is... how permanent should our marks on the leaflet be, given that is seems there may be + or future - modifications to these tracks (based on the icon definition)? Is it intended that we are to be marking & then subsequently erasing marks?

Basically, should we be doing this in pencil, not pen? :)

Thanks,
-Matt
Posté
Hello ! -)

In my experience, you frequently ADD points on the leaflet.
Losing points or buildings is very rare.
If you decide to use a pen, you shouldn't make cross-shaped marks (in case of you need to cross out). ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Thanks! On a similar note, it seems like there are few other areas on the leaflet that might be erased/changed from time-to-time, such as "Characters' life points on save" and "Groundshiver level" at the start of different scenarios. So, I'm sensing some pencil/erasing/temporary marking action would be advised in a few other places as well?
Posté
I suppose so
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posté
Download a PDF version of the Citadel Leaflet from the Resources section here, and you can print out as many copies as you would like. Then you can do it in pen or pencil, whatever you like! -)
Posté
Firebird a écrit :
If you decide to use a pen, you shouldn't make cross-shaped marks (in case of you need to cross out). ;-)

I would advise you to be able to erase; it will be easier to know your XXX level this way than having to recalculate each time.

MiddleCity2000 a écrit :
Thanks! On a similar note, it seems like there are few other areas on the leaflet that might be erased/changed from time-to-time, such as "Characters' life points on save" and "Groundshiver level" at the start of different scenarios. So, I'm sensing some pencil/erasing/temporary marking action would be advised in a few other places as well?

I think the Community page is the one that is most likely to need information erased. For the other pages, it should be exceptional.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages