| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
|---|
|
Posté
Hi,
Can you use 2 items for the same fight/check if one says Weapon and one says Weapon Secondary? Dual wielding them, basically. Posté
I don't think you can. WEAPON-SECONDARY is not one keyword, it's two keywords. So if the items have more keywords and they share at least one keyword, you cannot select them both for the action.
For example, I have a WEAPON-SECONDARY item and a TRINKET-SECONDARY item, so since they share the SECONDARY keyword, I cannot use them both in the same action. |
| Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points3 messages |
Forums
Dernières discussions
Lore et images
par Firebird -
Jouer deux fois une carte en main
par Henkin -
Ordre de bataille des Legions.
par Spartanj225 -
Coincé dans le Dernier trone
par Spartanj225 -
Les exploits du Chrevalier d'Ambre Tome 2
par Spartanj225 -
Carte exploration A0291 - Brouillard zone 6 VI
par Firebird -
Peinture des figurines & Bricolage
par Stteiph -
Transformation des icônes de classe - Besoin de précisions
par Firebird -
Novice qui galère
par Firebird -
Dialogue 15A
par Firebird -