Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages
Posté
In which order do I have to do the things in the preparation phase?

Obviously, I will use my remaining Hope Reborn before returning them. I guess, if I get buildings from that, they trigger directly? Same with the map cards, I'd assume I can flip them right away.

But what happens, if I e.g. fulfill a quest and get Hope Reborn cards from it?
I guess I cannot use and return them anymore, if I already returned once all 7, correct? But I should be able to use the right away. So can I get building effects or map cards from it that trigger this phase?

When do I draw the 2 cards? Before I can use Arena?
When do I need to decide on which companions to unlock? I'd assume I can do all of this in whatever order I want and move back and forth.
Posté
The only thing I've noticed that specifies order so far - and its quite important - is the building that specifies that you get a Hope Reborn card at the beginning of the Preparation phase, if you have > 10 collective hp. This would obviously be trivial if you could heal first.
Posté
I wondered about that a bit too.

What I am doing now is:
Do the "at the beginning of preparation" stuffs
Then follow the order on the quest book, assuming the line "do not forget about your buildings, quests and [I don't remember]" is meant to trigger all of those at that point.

If I remember correctly, the line is right before picking the terrain card where we start the scenario, so after drawing card_type_skill cards and returning hope reborn cards.

This seems to be an interpretation of my part, so I'd love to know what the poulps think about that.
Posté
Unless stated otherwise, anything that can be done during the Preparation phase can be done at any time during this phase. This reminder is just there to make sure you don't forget to do it.
Posté
Yes, that was my assumption. But can you are can you not return Hope Reborn cards twice? E.g. return 7 Hope Reborn, then use 5 Glimmer of Hope, use Hope Reborn, return Hope Reborn.
Posté
lighfe a écrit :
E.g. return 7 Hope Reborn, then use 5 Glimmer of Hope, use Hope Reborn, return Hope Reborn ?

• return 7 Hope Reborn, then use 5 Glimmer of Hope, use Hope Reborn, return Hope Reborn
    ==> no
  • return 7 Hope Reborn, then use 5 Glimmer of Hope, use Hope Reborn
    ==> yes. This Hope Reborn stay block until the next scenario.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Rules and Operating Points6 messages