Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General9 messages
Posté
I just finished the first scenario in Dadachem's Awakening. I encountered someone who told me about
a secret hidden in the floorboards of the Inn (I secret number), but I had already visited the Inn and now that card is blocked.

Will I have a chance to
revisit the inn to reveal the secret card
in a future scenario or threat, or have I lost my opportunity?
Posté
I'm not sure what you're talking about. This doesn't seem to be related to the scenario.
Could you give us a card number to check, please?
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
The inn is never blocked. It can be banished, in the past or in the tray.
Posté - Edité
Sorry, yes of course the card is banished, not blocked. The
hidden number on the blocked card is 121
but I don't recall the original card number (the game is packed away as we're moving in 2 days).
Posté
The card he is asking about is 136.
Posté
Thank you Setha for the number. thumb

Schleima, I don't understand what your problem is.
136 is the permanent event of the inn's room. If you discard all the board (for any reason), this card is in the Past and return if you visit the Inn again.

If you already found the secret number, this secret card is banished.
So the someone told you about this secret after you took it, no, you can't find it again. (There's a yellow card instead of)
If you met this people but never took this secret, yes, you can go back to the inn and find it.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
schleima a écrit :
Sorry, yes of course the card is banished, not blocked. The
hidden number on the blocked card is 121
but I don't recall the original card number (the game is packed away as we're moving in 2 days).

If the card is banished, you cannot draw it again in this threat.
Posté
In fact the
hidden number card 121, even explicitly says "do not discard the card that allowed you to take this"
, so the original card can only be discarded. I see nothing to indicate this could be banished.
Posté
Thanks for the feedback. In a hotel, unpacking tomorrow in our new house, and I'll take a look myself.
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ General9 messages