Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game4 messages
Posté
This card is the
Sapling Carniflower which allows it to be planted in the Citadel.
. The problem with the "block" is that blocked cards still require you to carry the weight and count against your maximum, but the text specifically says
"you may plant the carniflower and leave it to grow"
which means you are not carrying it anymore. This doesn't really make a lot of sense. Weight is a bit of a premium, and this is an unnecessary handicap.
Posté - Edité
In this french topic, someone said that Sarah (SP) give an answer : The official rule should be apply.
==>
Growing the carniflower give you a non-RP penalty during one scenario.

I suppose that's an exception little bit too difficult to handle in game design just for a small temporary consequence.

But as ever, we can adapt our game. ;-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posté
Yeah, I have no trouble house ruling something like this. I do feel the card could have said on its own text something to the effect of "while blocked, consider weight is zero."

I don't know what "RP" is, though? Should I be familiar with that abbreviation or is that from the French?
Posté
Oh sorry! RP means Role Play.
We use it a lot between french players to talk about something that is relative to the story or to the character's point of view.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Forums/ The 7th Citadel/ Errors on the game4 messages